Free shipping with orders over $50

Honey Almond Granola

$5.99
03106
+
Add to wish list

This new favorite is lightly sweetened with honey and full of almonds.

Tried and True Honey Almond Granola (14oz)

Ingredients: rolled oats, quick oats, canola oil, coconut (sugar, water, propylene glycol, sodium metabisulfite (a preservative)), water, brown sugar, honey, slivered almonds, sliced almonds, imitation vanilla (water, artificial flavor, caramel color, citric acid, sodium benzoate), salt, almond extract (ethyl alcohol, water, natural flavor).

Nutrition Facts: Serving Size 2 tbsp (30g) Amount Per Serving: Calories 130, Fat Calories 70, Total Fat 7g (11% DV), Sat. Fat 1.5g (8% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 80mg (3% DV), Total Carb.15g (5% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (8% DV), Sugars 5g, Protein 2g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (10% DV) Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.