Free shipping with orders over $50

Peanut Butter Granola (14oz)

$5.99
03038
+
Add to wish list
Crunchy peanut bits and creamy peanut butter pack flavor into this granola! Try it as a snack or with milk as a cereal.

 Tried and True Peanut Butter Granola (14oz)

Ingredients: rolled oats, quick oats, canola oil, granulated peanuts, brown sugar, coconut (sugar, water, propylene glycol, sodium metabisulfite (a preservative)), water, almonds, peanut butter (peanuts), imitation vanilla (water, artificial flavoring, caramel color, citric acid, sodium benzoate), salt.

Nutrition Facts: Serving Size 2 tbsp (30g) Calories 140, Fat Calories 80, Total Fat 9g (14% DV), Sat. Fat 1.5g (8% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 70mg (3% DV), Total Carb.14g (5% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (8% DV), Sugars 5g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (10% DV) Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.