The perfect end of summer beginning of fall salad recipe with a delicious maple syrup dressing.
- 1 (7oz) bag of organic baby arugula
- 3 ripe peaches, pitted and sliced
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup candied pecans, chopped roughly
- ½ cup shaved parmesan-romano cheese blend
- ⅔ cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup white wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Start by making the dressing. Whisk together olive oil, white wine vinegar, maple syrup, mustard, salt and pepper until emulsified. Store in a mason jar with a lid and refrigerate. This recipe will make more dressing than you will need for the salad.
- Fill a large salad bowl with baby arugula and drizzle with a small amount of dressing. Toss to coat.
- Add peaches, pomegranate seeds, candied pecans and cheese.
- Drizzle with a bit more dressing and season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Serve immediately.