These little smokies come together in about 35 minutes and will disappear before your eyes! The combination of bacon and brown sugar is magical!
- 1 package of little smokies
- 1 package of bacon
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder; optional
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper; optional
- toothpicks (plain)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut bacon into thirds.
- Roll one piece of bacon around one little smokie. The bacon will overlap.
- Then secure with a toothpick.
- Continue doing this to all of the little smokies.
- In a shallow bowl or dish pour in the brown sugar, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper (if using).
- Dip the little smokies (that are now wrapped in bacon) in the brown sugar to cover.
- Place each smokie with a piece of bacon on a cookie sheet that is lined with foil. Trust me, you want the foil to cover the pan for easy clean-up.
- Now they’re ready to bake! Bake for 10 minutes. Then flip them over and back for another 10 minutes or until bacon is crispy.
- Remove from oven and allow them to cool slightly. Place on a serving dish and watch them disappear.
Recipe From eatingonadime