This tasty recipe features fluffy naan (or pita bread!) topped with tangy barbecue sauce, melted cheese, juicy pineapple, with a little thin-sliced ham and crispy bacon for good measure.
- 2 naan flatbreads
- 1 cup havarti cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/3-1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 4-5 chunks of fresh pineapple sliced/diced
- 2 slices cooked bacon
- 2 slices deli ham
- parsley to garnish
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degree F.
- Spritz naan with olive oil and bake on a baking sheet for 5-8 min until edges are golden.
- For extra-crispy crust place flatbread directly on rack.
- Top pizza with a mountain of the above toppings, sauce first, and bake on a baking sheet for 8-12 minutes or until hot and melty.
- Sprinkle some fresh parsley on top for a burst of color and dig in!
Recipe from peasandcrayons.com