This easy party spread is super satisfying and so easy to make and perfect for any fall entertaining.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (or more) caramel sauce (homemade or store-bought)
- 1/2 cup (or more) toffee bits
- sliced apples, pears, pretzels for serving (at least 4-5 apples)
- Place cream cheese on a serving dish. If you’d like, shape into a round and indent in the center to hold more caramel. Pour as much caramel sauce as you want evenly over cream cheese. Sprinkle with a generous helping of toffee bits.
- Serve with sliced apples, pears, or pretzels.
Recipe from shewearsmanyhats.com