Ice cream sandwiches layered with rich caramel, crunchy pecans and whipped topping. An indulgent and impressive Caramel Pecan Ice Cream Sandwich Cake that’s so easy to make.
- 24 store-bought ice cream sandwiches
- 1 cup caramel sauce
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed in the refrigerator
- Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Layer 11-12 ice cream sandwiches over the bottom of the baking dish, cutting sandwiches as necessary to make an even layer. Drizzle 1/3 cup caramel sauce over the ice cream sandwich layer and sprinkle with 1/3 cup chopped pecans.
- Layer remaining ice cream sandwiches over the pecan layer, cutting sandwiches as necessary to make another even layer. Drizzle with 1/3 cup caramel sauce and sprinkle with 1/3 cup chopped pecans.
- Spread whipped topping evenly over second pecan layer. Drizzle remaining 1/3 cup caramel sauce over whipped topping layer and sprinkle with remaining 1/3 cup chopped pecans.
- Cover with foil and place in the freezer for at least an hour before serving. Store in the freezer.