Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad is a delicious macaroni salad recipe loaded with crumbled bacon, chopped green onions, shredded cheddar and ruffled potato chips, all tossed in mayo and ranch dressing. Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad is a quick and easy cold side dish recipe perfect for summer.
- 4 cups fusilli noodles, uncooked
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups Ruffles potato chips
- Cook fusilli according to instructions on the package.
- Rinse cooked pasta with cold water to cool it down.
- Dump cold pasta into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the mayo and ranch dressing to the bowl. Stir until pasta is completely coated in dressing.
- Add the shredded cheddar cheese, chopped green onions, real bacon bits, salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder to the bowl. Stir well.
- Wait to add the crumbled potato chips to the salad until right before serving or they will become soggy. Stir well.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe from This is not Diet Food