- 2 1/2 cups crushed Oreos
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 7 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 12 ounces whipped topping
Mix together oreos, butter and pecans. Pat into 9 x 13 pan, reserving a few crumbs for the top.
Dissolve instant coffee in hot water. Set aside.
Whip cream cheese until smooth. Add coffee mixture, condensed milk and chocolate syrup. Mix well. Fold in whipped topping.
Pour mixture over crust. Sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
Remove from freezer 20 minutes before serving.
Recipe from livingintheshoe.com