The very best way to make corn on the cob is on the grill! This garlic butter grilled corn is filled with flavor and couldn’t be easier to make with homemade garlic butter.
- 4 corns on the cob
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, soften
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- Smoked paprika, optional
- Remove the husks on the corn completely.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic, salt and parsley. Mix well.
- Slather the butter by brushing the garlic butter on the corn.
- Grill on an outdoor grill for 10 minutes. Make sure you turn over every 3 minutes and grill both sides until slightly charred.
- Add a few dashes of smoked paprika on the grilled corn and serve immediately with the remaining garlic butter.
Recipe from rasamalaysia