A refreshing summer dessert for those times when its just too hot to turn on the oven!
- Crust:3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ¾ cup melted butter
- Filling: 2 (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 3 cups whipped topping (3/4 of a 8 ounce container)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Topping: 1½ cups granulated sugar
- 3 tbsp +1 tsp corn starch
- 3 cups cold water
- 2 (3 ounce) packages Peach Jello
- 3 cups sliced fresh peaches (or 3 cups frozen peaches, thawed)
- orange food coloring if desired
- whip topping for garnish, optional
- Lightly grease a 9×13 pan with cooking spray
- In a mixing bowl combine graham cracker crumbs and sugar, stir together and add melted butter. Stir until well combined and press mixture evenly into the bottom of the lightly greased 9×13 pan.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or if you don’t want to do that you can bake it at 375 degrees for 8 minutes. (but then it’s technically not a no-bake recipe anymore…but sometimes you just don’t have time to wait 30 minutes. :))
- In a sauce pan, combine sugar and cornstarch, mix well and add water. turn heat to medium high and stir to dissolve sugar. Bring mixture to a boil and boil for 1-2 minutes or until mixture becomes translucent and thickens. remove from heat and add in both Jello packets, mix well and add Peaches. You can add a few drops of orange food coloring at this point if desired. Place sauce pan in refrigerator for 20 minutes
- While topping is in the fridge, make your filling. With your stand mixer or hand mixer combine softened cream cheese and powdered sugar until well combined, add in whipped topping one cup at a time and mix thoroughly. Spread mixture onto graham cracker crust. (see picture below for easiest way to spread thick filling)
- Get the slightly cooled Peach mixture out of the fridge and pour over cream cheese layer. Careful transfer the pan to the fridge and allow to set for 4-5 hours or until topping is firm
- Serve with a dollop of whipped topping if desired.
Recipe from: reallifedinner.com