This Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream couldn’t be yummier or easier! No churn, no ice cream maker needed, with bits of fresh strawberries and graham cracker crumble.
- 1 pint fresh strawberries (2 cups), washed, pat dry, and stems removed
- 8 ounces cream cheese , softened
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- zest from 1 small lemon
- 6 whole graham crackers crushed into chunky pieces
Mix the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, lemon zest, and whipping cream with an electric mixer until combined. Freeze for about 4 hours or until semi-solid.
Place strawberries in food process or and pulse several time until mashed, but some small chunks remain. Remove cream cheese mixture from the freezer and stir well. Add diced strawberries and graham cracker pieces and stir to combine.
Pour ice cream into a (freezer friendly) serving dish–I use a large bread pan. Cover well and Freeze for at least 8 hours or until firm.
Remove from the freezer 5-10 minutes before serving, to make it easier to scoop.
Recipe from tastesbetterfromscratch